Complete the quiz with your partner.
China, in Chinese, is called zhōng guó （中国）, which means________。
The Chinese national language, known as Mandarin, is called ________， ________or __________。
It is called hàn yǔ汉语, which comes from the name of the majority race is called the ______ people.
3. There are as many as ______ living languages in
4. Today, Chinese has an official language status in five countries/regions or territories:
________, ______, _______, ______, _______.
5. China is the fourth largest country in the world and the area of China is ________.
6. There are _______races in China, the majority of the population(94%) are the _______ people.
7. The capital of China is _______.
8. The two main rivers in China is ______ and _______.
9. The entombed terracotta warriors were found in the city of ______.
10. Have you been to China? Yes or No.
If Yes, where have you been？_____________________
11. Do you have a Chinese name?
If Yes, what is it? __________.
If No, let’s come up with one ____________
12. Have you learnt Chinese before? Yes or No
If Yes, have long have you been learning it? ________
13. Tell me something about you in Chinese (or pinyin or English):
2. pǔ tōng huà普通话, hàn yǔ汉语, zhōng wén中文，hàn汉people
4. China , Taiwan, Hongkong, Macao, Singapore
5. 9.6 million square kilometers
6. 56, Han 汉
7. Beijing 北京
8. Huang He黄河, Chang Jiang 长江
9. Xi An 西安